Friday, April 6, 2012

Tomorrow is the day!

I have the day off today to study and ... well I'm browsing the internet. I did some more review of Deferred Tax Assets and Deferred Tax Liabilities because my brain gets all tangled up with those two. Then I took a practice test on Gleim Chapter 11 (Payables and Taxes) which I was happy about how I did. 70%. But now, I'm in a dead zone. I checked Facebook, looked at Pinterest, and now I don't know what to do next?  Do I study my flash cards? Take more practice tests?  Read about Pensions?  I'm going to have a cup of coffee and hopefully that perks me up & gets me motivated to get back into it.  But its very hard when its like this outside.....
The first blossom on the cherry tree my parents gave us last summer. Maybe this year we'll get a cherry!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment